One year anniversary

I started this blog on Resurrection Sunday one year ago because I felt that it might make a gay Singaporean Christian feel less alone. I hope I've achieved that objective.

It has been quite a year in terms of blogging. I started off pretty well, but then got a bit depressed (because of some circumstances in my life), and then stopped for a long while. I picked it up again at the end of the year and have been somewhat more consistent since.

I find that I blog rather spontaneously and I find that there is a dearth of deeper, more insightful posts. I might attempt that at some point in time and talk about my journey thus far. Well, we shall see.

I find that I quite enjoy blogging and I hope I don't lose the joy anytime soon.

Well, if you'd like to chat with me or give feedback about anything at all, do email me at agaysingaporeanchristian@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer you.

Popular posts from this blog

Why a gay Christian would transit from a liberal church to a conservative one

Why a gay person gets sad when attending traditional weddings

A response to an anthropologist