An Instagram handle

Since I like reading books so much, I thought I'd create an Instagram account chronicling the various books I'd read on LGBTQ issues. I'd do short reviews on them as well and you can add me on Instagram at @lgbtq.books if you're interested. 


I did this so as not overwhelm the readers of this blog with books reviews cos not everyone likes reading books. I'll still be posting my thoughts or excerpts on books that have made a deep impact on me though - like I've done with Andrew Marin's Love is an Orientation and Matthew Vines' God and the Gay Christian here on this blog. 

I'll endeavor to post on Instagram once a week, just like I do on this blog, and will alternate between books that give a Christian perspective on LGBTQ issues and secular titles. There will hopefully be a good mix of fiction and non-fiction titles. 

Ideally, this Instagram account would eventually catch the attention of writers and publishers and they'd send me free copies of books to review. That will save me that hassle or buying or borrowing them. Meanwhile, I'll still do that. And even if that doesn't happen, the posts will still continue cos I just enjoy reading so much. :)

Till next time!

Popular posts from this blog

Why a gay Christian would transit from a liberal church to a conservative one

Why a gay person gets sad when attending traditional weddings