Who's attractive to me?

Recently I was thinking of my one time crush and wondering what it would be like to kiss her. It was futile though, she'd never expressed any interest in me, that god fearing person that she was, and still is. So I submitted my thoughts to God yet again.

Then on Saturday I found myself on Instagram, checking out a White Party ad that two queens organized this 2015. A bit of research told me this was not my thing. Even though I could potentially meet many new people, loud music and dancing just isn't my cup of tea. And I'm allergic to alcohol to boot. 

I once thought that someone I'd like to hang out and possibly start a relationship with would be a devout Christian committed to living out the will of God in her life. 

Sigh. My one time crush, mentioned earlier, falls into that category. But she's out of the question now. 

In any case, speaking as someone who is slightly bi, I sometimes wonder if I would perhaps one day get married to a man who is a devoted follower of Christ. And I continue to wonder. 

As you can see, it is really attractive that my potential partner is really close to God. Because that's what's important to me. And God is someone whom I'd like to talk about with my closest human friend. That probably makes things complicated if I like someone of the same sex. I know. That's perhaps why they say life's complicated I guess. 

Popular posts from this blog

Why a gay Christian would transit from a liberal church to a conservative one

Why a gay person gets sad when attending traditional weddings

A response to an anthropologist