Kingsman

It's been about a week since I caught the movie Kingsman and I remember it mainly as a very violent show. 

Now don't get me wrong. I do find it a rather clever movie and Colin Firth was brilliant. But the scene near the end where there was a massacre in the church... That was quite horrific to me. 

It was not so much the gore but the fact that everyone was so brutally mutilating one another. I realized then why it was so wrong. It was kinda like I had a mini revelation in the theatre. 

Here's what I discovered: When you stab a knife into someone, you're stabbing a knife into a person created in the image of God. In the image of God. 

I guess that's why it was so easy to kill Jesus. They were so used to murdering people they couldn't see His divinity. Or anyone else's for that matter. 

What we need to understand is this: When a person is killed, a masterpiece is destroyed. 

Popular posts from this blog

Why a gay Christian would transit from a liberal church to a conservative one

Why a gay person gets sad when attending traditional weddings