Being on time

Today marks the first time in many weeks that I reached church on time and spent the entire time in service. I've been having great difficulty waking up in the morning since the start of the year and usually reached after everyone had finished singing. It's terrible. (No one really noticed. I guess there are advantages to being in a megachurch.)

I eventually figured it had to do with the time I woke up. So when I got up naturally at 6.46am today, I figured I shouldn't go back to sleep like I usually do. I guess praying the night before helped. I prayed that I'd be able to get to church on time. I reckon God answers prayers. 

Felt great to attend a complete service. I hope I can keep this up. 

In other news, I'm dealing with lingering feelings from the crush that has largely ceased to be. When the tide goes down, it leaves behind a stain on the seashore that doesn't go away immediately. I suppose it's kinda like that. 

Popular posts from this blog

Why a gay Christian would transit from a liberal church to a conservative one

Why a gay person gets sad when attending traditional weddings

A response to an anthropologist